Now Hiring - Manager of Nonprofit Relations
Jefferson Community Foundation is in an exciting new phase of growth! At the center of everything we do is the deep knowledge and relationships we maintain with our local nonprofit community. We are seeking a new team member to handle all things nonprofit in our work.
- Maintain a body of knowledge about the social challenges and opportunities facing the people who live in Jefferson County
- Know the nonprofits in our community and the services they are providing
- Ask what resources, trainings and services Jefferson County nonprofits need
- Develop and coordinate trainings and provide tools so those needs may be met.
- Facilitate grant proposal processes and, in partnership with the Donor Relations Manager, connections to potential new donors and volunteers.
We are seeking someone who:
- is outgoing, energetic, flexible and fun loving,
- has a track record of working with nonprofits, whether as a staff person or volunteer,
- has strong organizational skills and is able to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment,
- is detail-oriented and committed to excellence with the ability to be an excellent team member while also being self-directed.
The position is current 15 hours a week at $20/hour with no benefits, though our hope is to grow this into a full-time role over time, as funding allows. The schedule is flexible depending on your needs and those of the nonprofits we serve.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: Siobhan@jcfgives.org, opportunity is open until filled.
Jefferson Community Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and community partner. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other basis. We celebrate diversity and seek to engage all who live in our wonderful community.