Jefferson Community Foundation (JCF) is dedicated to strengthening our community both now and for future generations through engaged philanthropy.
Strategies of Jefferson Community Foundation:
- JCF awards grants to organizations that can and will make a real difference in people’s lives in Jefferson County.
- JCF sponsors events designed to help non-profit organizations become more effective in the achievement of their objectives.
- JCF provides an efficient philanthropic vehicle for individuals, corporations, and organizations with a desire to make a lasting and positive contribution to the community.
- JCF serves as a catalyst and resource for community building.
The goals of Jefferson Community Foundation are to:
- Expand philanthropic giving in the community through JCF.
- Facilitate legacy giving from one generation to another.
- Strengthen local nonprofits through education and grant making.
- Educate community members, organizations and businesses about the services offered through the Community Foundation.
- Engage and collaborate, as appropriate, with organizations addressing systemic community issues.
- Increase growth and sustainability of the foundation through fund development, donor engagement, and participation in community problem-solving.
Jefferson Community Foundation is a public charity, and affords donors the maximum tax benefits of charitable giving. With your support, we continuously strive to:
• Provide financial resources to support local projects
• Help donors shape and realize their philanthropic dreams for permanent good.